Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow, I'm bad at this...

Ok, so it's been quite sometime since my last post. I will say that it is hard to blog a lot when you don't have Internet on a regular basis. That being said, summer is almost gone and I have said nothing about it.

The past month has been super busy. My dad's parents will be celebrating 60 years of marriage at the beginning of September. We had a party for them this past weekend. It was awesome. We had over 70 family members show up and about 50 of their friends. It was also the first time in a long time that all her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids were all together at once. (We were missing two husbands and my brother's family, although he was there.) Here are some pictures from the party.

These are my grandparents. They got married when my grandma was only 15! The cake topper was on their original wedding cake.
2010


1950

This is our entire family. Four generations. 



Here are my Grandma's pride and joy. The four great-grandchildren. 


My sister also got to come down from Nashville for it. It was great getting to see her. I really miss her! We even got to stay up late one night giggling, just like sisters should. We did miss Kyle though! He had to stay in Nashville because he was playing with Chuck Wicks! 

Do we look alike?



I am blessed with a large family. Sometimes it is crazy, but I still love them all!


Still looking for a job, but have had some nibbles. Still working on that patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment