Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: I'm Thankful for...

I am thankful for my family. My parents are the most amazing parents a person could ask for. They accept my faults and love my unconditionally. They go above and beyond what I deserve. My dad will come and help me whenever he can and will help me do anything I need, such as remodeling the house that I'm living in right now. Which, he also bought and is buying the tools for the repairs. Just today he went to home improvement stores with me for 4 hours. He makes me laugh all the time by being goofy. As the picture below shows.
This is a hat, my dad does not have a ponytail, he doesn't even have hair. 

My mom is the most amazing mom ever too. Over the past year I have established a relationship with her that I love. She is one of the people I go to when I want to talk. And I enjoy it. She is a great teacher and I hope when I become a teacher I can be half the teacher she is. She is calm in times of trouble and the example of the mom I hope to be. 

My mom and I around 1988. <3 this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment