Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 6-30

Ha! So much for keeping up with what I'm thankful for in November! So I'll just make a compiled list, including the first 5 days.

Day 1: God and my salvation
Day 2: My mom and dad
Day 3: My big brother
Day 4: My big sister
Day 5: My little brother
Day 6: My grandparents. All four of them are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Ask me about it. Seriously. They rock.
Day 7: Ryan. He is there for me when I need him to be. At times when I'm trying to be strong for everyone else, he lets me be weak. I am so thankful every day that we met. :)
Day 8: My aunts and uncles. I am thankful they are loving & supportive & that I get to see them regularly.
Day 9: My cousins. I have so many great memories of growing up with all of them. And the sweet new ones are so much fun as well!
Day 10: Connie, Mackenzie and Meagan. They are my family, even though we're not related. I love this and miss getting to see them all so much!
Day 11: My friends. The old and the new.
Day 12: My church family.
Day 13: My Sunday school class. I enjoy getting to teach young women about God every Sunday.
Day 14: My Wednesday night class. God uses the youths to minister to me as much as I to them.
Day 15: My co-workers. I have made some great new friends through my job.
Day 16: My future job. I'm working on my teaching certification and I cannot wait to finish!
Day 17: My friends in Argyle. I am thankful God placed my in Argyle during my years in college. The friendships I made there are such a blessing to me.
Day 18: Education. I am thankful I get the chance to learn new things.
Day 19: Books. I love to read.
Day 20: Technology. I am thankful I can see and keep in touch with people who live far away.
Day 21: Pictures. I love, love, love taking pictures of all the sweet people I know.
Day 22: My house. I am thankful I have a roof over my head. I love my house and the work on it is coming along great.
Day 23: A car. Some people have to walk everywhere they go. I am thankful I don't.
Day 24: Food. I cannot imagine what it's like to be hungry and have no options on how to get food.
Day 25: Mercy, love, understanding and forgiveness. Where would we be without these?
Day 26: Freedom. I cannot express just how much it means to me.
Day 27: Those who protect our freedom. We owe them everything. I couldn't have anything in this list without their sacrifice.
Day 28: Heat and air conditioning. Especially in Texas.
Day 29: Laughter. It is the best medicine.
Day 30: All the small things I take for granted everyday. Too many to name. I'm mostly just thankful for this life that God chose to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment