Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome To Our World

Welcome to the world Kensington Elise! My sweet, adorable, precious, perfect, beautiful (I could add lots more adjectives to describe her) niece was born December 18, 2011 at 4:19 p.m. She was 7 lbs 14.3 oz and 20 inches long.


And I. AM. IN. LOVE!!!!!


Getting to hold Miss Priss for the first time! Not proud or anything. ;)

It was a long day from heading to the hospital at 7 in the morning and being there until 7 at night. But OH SO WORTH IT! God worked everything out to where I was able to be with my sister all day and not worried about rushing 3 hours to get there in time. I am so thankful I was able to be there. 

Aunt Bets is already putting bows on her. But she is awfully cute!


This was what I came into the room to see after she was born. Awake and already trying to hold her head up. 

Kensington, you are love so very much, more than you could ever know! You bring such joy to our lives and I do not know what I would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment