Friday, December 23, 2011

Smitten is an Understatement!

To say I was smitten or just in love is arguably the understatement of the year. I seriously could sit and hold Kensi for hours, and truth be told. I have. :)


And can I just say, there is nothing sweeter than a baby sleeping on you!



Kensington wearing the "K" onesie Aunt Bets made her. ( I am Aunt Bets, just for the record) She loves holding her arm up by her face. My sister says it's because that's how she was the whole time in the womb. And she also likes to curl her feet up to her stomach. She really liked being rolled up in a little ball. 


She watched her first Disney Princess movie with me.... "Beauty and the Beast"my personal favorite. She went to sleep so I'm not sure if that means she thought it was boring or not. ;)


And we all knew this was coming, but she has me EXACTLY where she wants me. Her holding my thumb melted me even more, if that's possible. 

Whoever says newborns don't smile is nuts! I love this little grin more than anything else about her. She does it at the most random times, mainly in the middle of sleeping or taking a bottle and about to be asleep. Whenever it happens, I just get tickled and have to laugh at her. My sister and I are shaking with laughter sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment