Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!

For the record- I do not believe this is the last year Earth survives- at least not the December 2012 bologna. That being said....

I went to bed before midnight on New Year's Eve, but for a very good reason! I left early New Years to go see my sweet niece. Grandma went and got to meet her 8th great-grand baby for the first time.

Funny story- Bonnie was changing Kensi (dirty) and she has gotten her clean and was doing a final wipe and she started going again. So we let her finish, wiped again, went in for the final wipe again, and got more. It was rather comical.

"Hey, yeah you, bring me some milk!"
Kensi got to wear Poppa George's welding hat. We love her wearing it.


She also got to meet Aunt Shirley and Uncle Alen. Her great aunt and uncle!



Oh, and Zoolander, we've got your "Magnum" look down pat.


Gran loving on Kensington
Grandma, Kensi, Bonnie and Gran
I'm sure there is an original of this picture with Dad holding Bonnie. 
Grandma loves all her grand babies oh so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment