Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Love to Sew. And paint. And remodel. And....

OK. So the second part of my "resolution" for 2011 was to do more hobbies. I think I succeeded there, but I could definitely have done more. Hopefully this next summer I'll have lots of time to do them since I'll be out of school!

So for starters, I started making dresses. I made some for cousins, friends and even sold a few. Now, I'm not sure if they're worthy to sell. I'm not super confident in my sewing skills, but no one complained so I guess they were adequate.




I also made several outfits for Kensi. Loved getting to make her lots of stuff!







Another major, major project I've undertaken, which is not a hobby, but I don't mind, has been remodeling the house I moved in to in October. That is another post though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment