Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Catch Up!

I guess I should put some Christmas stuff up. My family doesn't ever really do much for Christmas. The biggest thing is getting together with the family. Or to me that's the biggest thing. I don't care much for presents. Honest. 

Some of my favorite moments from Christmas

Spending a pre-Christmas weekend with my favorite people from Argyle. 
 Sweet girl!
 Love her dimples!

Then it was off to my aunt's for Christmas with my dad's side of the family. 

Cutest red head I know!

 My Grandpa playing Barbies with two of his great-granddaughters. So sweet!

Anna with baby Jasmine. I loved getting to play with her!

 Mr. Daxton Ace! He is absolutely adorable!

Little Miss Audrey. She is "painting" her face with the perfume right now. She kept Brett and I rolling all afternoon!

 Meeting this beauty for the first time. Little Ellery!

This picture of Brett (my little brother) just cracks me up. 

My Grandmother opening the "rocket" my cousin Blair gave her for Christmas. It was rather comical. 

I loved getting this panoramic print of Ryan racing at Nashville for him for Christmas. I think he loved it. Hopefully we will get to add a Daytona picture soon as well as some other awesome tracks!

Speaking of Ryan, he left today for an ARCA test at Daytona International Speedway. =( 

I'm so excited for him for the opportunity that popped up. He will test at Daytona and if all goes well come back to Texas with his ARCA license. I know he is sooo excited. Right now I'm just so worried about them getting out of east Texas since it snowed here all day and the roads are yucky. Normally I would love snow, but not so much today. 

Coming soon: my new sewing room and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment