Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's My Purpose...

Do you ever have those days when you wonder what your purpose in life is? Today is one of those days. I sit at work and wonder if this is what I'm meant to do, or if I sold out because it was the first job that came to me. And then I wonder if I'm where I'm suppose to be. I wonder what God's plan is for me. But then I stop and think, yes, this is where I should be. At least for now. I know God would not have opened the doors for me to be where I'm at if it wasn't meant to be. I have to continually remind myself of Jeremiah 29:11-

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

It is sometimes a daily struggle. Somedays I feel so confident in where I am in life and other days, like today, I just don't know. I feel so close to tears at times while I'm at work. Hopefully this afternoon will be better. Christian music helps my day go by so much faster. And it often lifts my spirits. I just hope it will lift them this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment