Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Rest of January...

So I've been gone for like half a month.

This is because I don't have internet at my apartment and bum off Ryan from down the road...however. This doesn't always produce the best signal and I simply have not had the signal to do a post and have been to lazy to go to his house with my computer. (Forgive journalism gods for that extremely long sentence.)

So since the last post not much has happened. I got to go my cousin Anna's birthday party and loved getting to spend special time with my little cousins.

The birthday girl and I. She is just such a beautiful little girl!


The birthday girl in her princess outfit at her party.  


Little sister Ellery. She is just so tiny and adorable. And slept the whole time!  Oh to be a baby!! =)

 Then there's this one. And she is absolutely a mini me hilarious. Her personality is just precious. I have a great story on her, but will save for another post. 

I love this picture. My 17 year old brother willingly went to a 5 year old girls birthday party and then played princesses with his "almost 3" year old cousin and her cousin. Just precious. He did get to be the prince. Audrey had given him Sleeping Beauty's prince, but she was playing with Ariel. She finally found Prince Eric and informed Brett (Prince Philip) that she didn't want to marry him anymore, she wanted to marry the other prince. HA! Love her!!!!


 And this adorable handsome little guy came over too. He definitely looks like he is one riding the rocking horse all by himself. He also was walking with the help of a grocery buggie toy. So precious. 


 And she got a bike for her birthday! It was so cute when we heard the bell ring. She had no idea she was getting it. (She also got a pogo stick.) I think she'll be riding and bouncing around in no time!


I have been cooking a lot lately and decided to document the things I make. Just for future reference. One night I made taco tilapia. Just mix taco seasoning with the tilapia. It was actually really good. I have also attempted made a lemon-butter-garlic sauce to go with tilapia. It was pretty good. 

These are stuffed bell peppers I made. They had yellow rice, turkey meat, tomatoes and cheese in them. Pretty good I think. And that's coming from someone who doesn't like bell peppers. 


I wanted to include this because I think it is a funny story. My sister made this shirt for my Grandma when she was probably 8 or so. My Grandma wore it Anna's birthday party and Audrey told her she didn't like cats. My Grandma said well this cat is nice. Audrey looked at her and said very matter-of-factly "I DON'T LIKE THAT BLACK CAT EITHER!" Haha! So Audrey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment