Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Spills Over

This weekend my Grandma and I went to Rockwall to make a very special delivery to two very special girls.

Let me preface the rest of the story by saying that my Grandma use to make amazing cakes. She made wedding cakes, birthday cakes- they were awesome. When my sister and I were little she would make us doll cakes. For my 4th birthday my Grandma and Aunt Shirley made me one. 

Isn't is so pretty? I remember taking these pictures, I wanted no one to be in the pictures with me. Ha!

So Anna saw this picture during Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Anniversary party and she asked Grandma if she could have one. Of course Grandma would make her one! And I got to help. 

My Aunt Shirley, Grandma and I worked on the cakes Friday night and took them to the girls on Saturday. 

     Anna's was pink! (like Sleeping Beauty)

Audg's was blue! (like Cinderella)




I believe the cakes were a success! And aren't the girls adorable in their dress up clothes!

I looked at Audg right after she got her cake and this is what she was doing!

Anna thought it was a good idea, so she tried it too!




I had an absolute blast getting to play with these sweet girls and seeing their little sister. I adore them! While I was there we played Rapunzel (aka Tangled). Playing Rapunzel with them showed me that their minds are indeed like a sponge. I know they saw Tangled in theaters (probably once, twice at most) and they remember the prince's name, the villian's name and so many details about it! It is just a reminder to constantly be aware of my words and actions when around them. =)


We were trying to get Audg (in the background) to come take a picture, instead we made a silly face!


 I cannot tell you how in love with this picture (and girls) I am!

 This sweet little baby! <3 her! And I love that her mom calls her Little E. 

Ha! We were making faces at each other. Such a cutie!




No comments:

Post a Comment