Tuesday, June 19, 2012

24 Day Challenge

Ok...I've apparently gone off my rocker lately. Starting July 9th, I'm going to be doing a boot camp (that starts at 5:15 in the morning. Yes. I'm aware I'm insane.) Anywho- in preparation for it, and also just because I'd like to feel better and hopefully lose a little cushioning in rather obvious places (ahem, the girls up top!!) I'm going to start the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. Tomorrow. I think if maybe I blog it, it will help me be accountable for what I eat and how much I exercise.

Tomorrow I'll try to measure and weight all the fun sized areas of me.

So this means that today (er, tomorrow actually) is June 20. I'll finish on....I've got to look at a calendar. (And yes, Mrs. Russell would be ashamed of me for not being able to figure it out in my head. I was on the Number Sense team in high school and we were rather good.)
Ok. July 13. Magic Number.

Let's Do This!

LLLLEEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY JJJJEEEENNNNKKKIIINNNSSS! (props if you get this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment