Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 2: 24 Day Challenge

Ok...so there were several times yesterday where I was starving! Or so I thought. I snacked on lots of blueberries and cottage cheese (not lots of this) and it helped. I hadn't gone to the grocery store to get anything yet so blueberries were my BFFs. Also had some carrots.

OK. So fiber drink again this morning. (It's really not so bad mixed with Spark.) Had a piece of 100% whole grain toast with an egg on top. Sprinkled with a little garlic powder. Pretty good!

Snacks in the morning were blueberries and cottage cheese again. Frozen blueberries are really good too. Actually snacks all day were blueberries.

For lunch I opened a can of Starkist Tuna and mixed with 1 tablespoon of canola mayo (Hellmans. Just sounds better calling it canola) Also cut up a tomato and put that on top of it. Now, I'm not a lover of tuna. But this was good. Oh, made it into a sandwich.

For dinner I went to Ryan's house and cooked. Even though I wasn't at home it was still easy. We had shrimp (sautéed , mixed with a little olive oil and seasoning), broccoli and fresh corn.

Not sure, because I didn't weight myself at the beginning, but I may have already lost a pound or two. I weight at my Grandma's the other day at......147 (yes, I've got some chub) and was at 144 today (on a different scale too) Not sure the accuracy, but hey I'll take it!

Instead of working out or anything I just sat on my butt and we watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I love me some Transformers. Like seriously. I cry in the movies at sad parts. Also, I wish Optimus Prime was real. If he was I would marry him. True statement. Ask Ryan. :)

Went grocery shopping at Walmart on my way home. BTW- the best time to go shopping at Walmart is 10 at night. I was in and out with a buggy full in 20 minutes. At Walmart. Yes. It really happened.

Oh and this. I really hate drying my hair in the summer. It takes forever because it is long and thick. My hair is naturally curly, but I don't always love leaving it like that as it can get out of hand rather quickly. I like braids, but sometimes the shorter pieces of my hair don't like them back. I've started french twisting (I guess that's what it is) my hair around the edges to keep my bangs and the short pieces out of my face. Today I finally did it all the way around my head. I Loved it! You can't really see in this picture. I put in a picture of what it looks like from the front. Super easy (took about 3 minutes to go all the way around-vs 15 drying my hair!) I did have to dry and straighten the part I left down, but it was 5 minutes tops!


I hate taking pictures of myself. Awkward.

And for the best part of the day!!!!

My sister sent me this pic of little bit today. How I miss her! 

-Be Still My Heart-

No comments:

Post a Comment