Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 3: 24 Day Challenge

Well, started my day with corn shucking again. Also had peas to shell today. Woo-hoo!


So toast for breakfast- along with some almonds and blueberries randomly throughout the morning. Had a piece of beef jerky too. (It's low sodium.)

Lunch was all fresh veggies again. :)

I haven't made dinner yet. I think I'll make me a tuna sandwich again. It was good.

And I'm tired. And also have a headache. (Again.) Scale is down some more. We'll wait and see in the morning. I'm done with my fiber drinks for a few days. Thank. Goodness! It's getting easier to not crave the bad food though. And I can tell a difference in how I feel. Need to start exercising with it tomorrow!

Cute new calf at my Grandmother's house. 

 Saw this on Pinterest today. Make anyone laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment