Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 1 of 24 Day Challenge

Ok. So did the fiber drink this morning. I use the citrus one and mix it with Spark. Makes it go down much easier! Still thick from the fiber but doesn't taste bad. Today I used fruit punch. Also like it with grape. I've heard it doesn't mix with spark as well if you have the peaches and cream one.

For breakfast I just had a piece of 100% whole grain wheat bread. It's important that it be 100% whole grain. Not just whole wheat. I was too full of the fiber drink and 8oz of water you have to drink after to eat anything else!

For lunch I had all fresh veggies from my grandmothers garden.

We also shucked 250 ears of corn this morning. I couldn't stop singing "I'm a going to the shuckin' of the corn."

Ok. So lunch. All fresh mind you. Red potatoes. Tomatoes. Cucumbers. Corn. Green beans. Cantaloupe. It was yummy. Probably could have done without the corn and potatoes. But I didn't put any butter. Just some salt. I'd say I've got my servings of veggies for the day.

If I have time between the homework I have (seriously, what teacher assigns two of the major projects for the class to be due on the same day?) I may go get some cottage cheese from the store. Love me some moldy milk curds!

For dinner I had chicken breast with some brown rice and tomatoes with balsamic dressing. Since its a vinaigrette dressing it's not as bad I think. Yum.O.

Also if I have time I'm going to go run at the track. Tomorrow I may start practicing getting up at 5 am for boot camp and just going to exercise then.

No comments:

Post a Comment